Verse of the Day
Overview of Missions and Outreach through North Hills
- Lenden and Gemma Fleeman: laboring in Europe to help establish new churches, disciple Christians, and reach out to their community with the good news of Jesus Christ.
- Mike & Mary Lott: Aiding Wycliffe Bible translators in Southeast Asia, primarily through an education ministry.
- Mike & Eli Sabin: Serving with Trans World Radio at their Guam station, which broadcasts Christian programming throughout Asia and the South Pacific (including some countries that are closed to normal missionary activity).
- Huntsville Pregnancy Resource Center
- Downtown Rescue Mission
- Lincoln Village Ministry
- Reformed University Ministries at Alabama A&M
- Reformed University Ministries at University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Redeemer Presbyterian in Scottsboro, AL
- North Hills Mercy Ministry: Our deacons administer our mercy ministry which seeks to make the love of God tangible through encouragement, advocacy, and assistance for those who
have needs within our church and community. On the first Sunday of each month, when we celebrate Communion, we take up an additional offering to support the Deacon's Mercy Fund.
- Food Pantry: Our congregation keeps a food pantry filled with canned good and personal hygeine products to share when someone contacts the church needing these items.
- Missions Trips: in the past we have served at Palmer Home for Children and Rebuilding Hope in North Georgia.
How We Support Missions and Outreach at North Hills Church
- Prayerfully: We are committed to regularly praying for our missionaries, agencies, and others we have opportunity to connect. We view this as a vital element of our support and will pray personally and corporately to support the ongoing work missions and outreach through those we have committed to support.
- Financially: We are committed to sacrificial giving to support the ongoing work of missions and outreach through North Hills. We make our financial support a part of our yearly Church budgets.
- Actively: We are committed to giving of our own time, gifts, and resources to support the work of missions and outreach through North Hills Church, in our community, and around the world.